August 18, 2015
Links about Japan
Japanese associations in Denmark
Danish-Japanese Friendship Association
- This web site contains useful informaton on subjects related to Japan and the Friendship Association and their activities.
- The web-site of the Japanese society in Denmark with useful information for Japanese people living in Denmark.
Copenhagen Sakura Festival
Ikebana International, Copenhagen Chapter
Bridge to Japan
- A comprehensive source to Japan-related Internet resources, originally created by Mr. Chris Dillon in 1995.
Information about the kimono
Japan Fact Sheet
- A very useful link to a short introduction of Japanese culture on subjects like sumo, music, kabuki, Japanese gardens, society, government, sports and the like.
- Japan Atlas, a new site of the Japan Information Network, is a visual and fact-finding introduction to the nature, traditions, and contemporary life of Japan.
Japan Centre for Asian Historical Records
- JACAR has the mission of providing people all over the world with the access through the Internet to materials from collections kept by various ministries and agencies of the Japanese Government on the modern history of relations between Japan and various other countries, primarily neighbouring Asian countries.
Japan Go Association
- Web Japan was launched with the aim of helping people around the world get to know more about Japan and the Japanese. The site provides highly reliable information on Japan across many different genres including culture, sightseeing, society, history and nature. The content is provided primarily in English, but a portion of the site is multilingual.This web site is provided with the co-operation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
- The Association "Japansk inspirerede Haver" promotes the Japanese traditional garden. In Danish only.
Ogasawara Sencha Service School
Publishers Association for Cultural Exchange PACE, Japan
Schauweckers guide to Japan
- Offers information about traditional and contemporary Japan, links to other Japan related online resources and a forum for international communication. It is a starting point for online research on Japan and on an online community for everybody interested in Japan.
"News Letter " Mail Service
Japan Video Topics
Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet
Diet - House of Councillors
Diet - House of Representatives
Embassies and Consulates Information
Imperial Household Agency
- From this web site you can get information about JICA, Japan International Cooperation Agency. JICA is responsible for the technical cooperation aspect of Japan's ODA programme to help developing countries build up their nations.
Ministries and Agencies in Japan
The Political Parties in Japan
Sister City Relations
Ministry of Justice
Japan Federation of Bar Associations
Japanese Constitution & Laws
Foreign Press Center
- The Web site of the Foreign Press Center in Tokyo contains various useful information on its objectives, activites, publications etc.
The Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan
Magazine: Gaiko Forum
Magazine: Japan Echo
Magazine: Michi Online
Newspaper: The Japan News by The Yomiuri Shimbun
Newspaper: Japan Times
Newspaper: The Sankei Shimbun
Newspaper: The Tokyo Shimbun
NHK - Japan Broadcasting corporation
Economy & Business
Japan External Trade Organisation
Council on Economic and Fiscal Policy
Development Bank of Japan
- DBJ provides long-term financing and related services to qualified projects as a supplement and inducement to the lending and other services provided by ordinary financial institutions.
Financial Services Agency
- The FSA is among other things responsible for ensuring the stability of the financial system in Japan and performs extremely important roles for the sound development of the national economy.
Japan Management Association
- JMA is a non-profit membership organization established in 1942. It's mission is to pursue innovation in management that will result in improved quality and productivity.
Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry - CIN
- CIN (Chambers Information Network) provides information related to business through local Chambers of Commerce in Japan.
- Japan Federation of Economic Organizations abbreviated in Japnese as "Keidanren" is a nationwide business association. The purpose of Keidanren is to work for a resolution of the major problems facing the business community in Japan and abroad, and to contribute to sound development of the Japanese and world economies.
Ministry of Finance
Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Independent administrative institution conducting policy research that will contribute to economic restructuring.
Tokyo Stock Exchange
Employment in Japan
Executive Training Programme in Japan and Korea
- An executive training programme supported by the European Commission.
Work in Japan
Energy, Technology and Environment
ICETT International Center for the Environmental Technology Transfer
- Organization established through the cooperation of industry, academia, and government to serve as an organization effecting the smooth transfer of Japan's environmental conservation systems in order to contribute to the conservation of the global environment and the sustainable development of the world economy.
IPA Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan
- Quasi-governmental organisation established in accordance with the Law for Information Processing Technology Promotion
JCI Japan Consulting Institute
- Since its establishment in 1955 JCI has been providing consulting services in developing countries for the establishment of industrialized economy.
NEDO New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organisation
- NEDO is a semi-governmental organisation which coordinates and promotes development of new energy and industrial technologies.
NEF New Energy Foundation
- Non-profit organization promoting the development and utilization of new energy resources.
RITE Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth
- Non-profit organization authorized by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. Founded in 1990, under "New Earth 21" focusing on the develpment of innovative environmental technologies and the broadening of the range of CO2 sinks.
Bank of Japan's Reports and Statistics
Statistics Bureau of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
Statistics from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
Statistics from the Ministry of Finance
JLPT Language test
Embassy of Denmark, Tokyo